Collaborations & Committees
- CASIX PIs are science team members in the
NASA Carbon Cycle Science
programme (OASIS-C project; contribution to NRA-04-OES-01). CASIX also has an application to the NASA
Oceans and Ice programme pending.
- Prof Jim Aiken (CASIX director), Dr
Samantha Lavender and Gerald Moore are members of the NASA ocean
- Prof. Aiken is a member of the NASA
ocean colour radiometric calibration/validation working group.
- Prof. Jim Aiken is a member of the ESA MERIS
Scientific Advisory Group (SAG).
- Prof. David Llewellyn-Jones, Prof. Ian
Robinson and Dr Chris Merchant are members of the ESA AATSR SAG.
- Dr Paul Monks is a member of the ESA
British National Space Centre (BNSC)
- Prof. Jim Aiken is a member of the Earth
Observation Programme Board (EOPB).
Natural Environment Research Council (NERC)
- Prof. Ian Robinson is a member of the
Earth Observation Executive Group (EOEG).
- Prof. Jim Aiken, Icarus Allen and Jason
Holt are members of the QUEST Scientific Liaison Group (SLG).
International Ocean Colour
Coordinating Group (IOCCG)
- Prof. Jim Aiken is a member of the IOCCG
Data Merging working group.